Oil Feild Injury Lawyer, The oil and gas industry in the United States is enormous, to say the least. The fuel business is continuously booming, and it takes a great deal of work to run everything smoothly. From drilling and refining to regulation and shipping, there are countless teams and employees involved along the chain. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were an estimated 161,300 employees working in oil and gas extraction as of September 2019.
Unfortunately, the massive reach and intensity of the oil and gas industry, as well as the high-risk nature of many of its jobs,
mean that workplace accidents and worker injuries are all too common. With a Houston oilfield accident lawyer from Johnson Garcia LLP, victims of such incidents can get the help they need.
The Dangers Of Working In The Oil And Gas Industry
Oil Feild Injury Lawyer Potential Causes Of Accidents And Injuries
Worker Injuries Are A Huge Problem In The Oil And Gas Industry
Accidents Can Leave You With Physical, Emotional, And Financial Struggles
What To Do After You’ve Been Injured In An Oilfield Accident
- Address your medical needs immediately. Even if the accident seems minor, any unusual symptoms (e.g., pain, light-headedness, Oil Feild Injury Lawyer cloudy thoughts) could be a sign of a serious internal injury.
- Do your best to take detailed notes about what occurred. If you are able, physically write down notes and take pictures with a mobile phone or camera. The more information you can gather and the more hard evidence you can provide, the better chance you’ll have to prove what happened if it is disputed.
- Before you speak with anyone else,Oil Feild Injury Lawyer get in touch with a Houston oilfield injury attorney who specializes in these types of accidents. At Johnson Garcia LLP, for example, our knowledge of the tactics used by oil and gas industries in court means we can guide you carefully through the process of pursuing justice for your injuries.
- Once you’ve spoken with a Houston oilfield accident attorney, you may be advised to contact the insurance company and finish handling all reporting requirements.
- When talking with your employer, coworkers, insurance company, or others, be very careful not to say anything that could be misconstrued as an admission of fault on your part. Your employer and insurance company may take every opportunity they can to escape from their responsibilities.
CAUSES OF DRILLING RIG INJURIES AND OIL FIELD ACCIDENTS
Oil field injury Lawyer can be serious or even catastrophic injuries and may be caused by one reckless act, several reckless acts or faulty equipment. Oil field injuries generally occur as a result of:
- Defective products or defective machinery
- Negligent operation of the rig or other oil field equipment
- Insufficient or inadequate rig or equipment maintenance
- Inadequate safety policies or failure to adhere to safety policies
- Inadequately trained crew
- Inadequate number of crew members
- Contractor error
- Alcohol or drug abuse.
- Oil Feild Injury Lawyer